Sunday 28 September 2014

YouTube Inspiration

Recently I have been inspired by a few crafters who have taken the time to make video tutorials, upload them to YouTube and generously share their knowledge.  I thought I'd post some links to my favourite crafters:

  • thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich
    Lindsay has masses of tutorials on hundreds of different crafts, I really like her enthusiasm (it's kind of contagious!) I watch a tutorial or three of hers at least once a week.



  • CraftKlatch
    CraftKlatch has a tutorial titled 'Recycle Nail Polish Jewelry Craft' which I really enjoyed and found quite inspirational. She has lots of tutorials which I haven't watched yet but are on my to do list!



  • jennibellie
    Jennibellie has some really great tutorials including a long informative one on paper bead making which was very helpful when first learning to make paper beads. I also spotted one yesterday about turning paper towels with paint all over them into paper here which I am going to try one day soon.



  • Janice Mae
    Janice Mae has some very interesting tutorials on paper bead making and is currently involved in a project called "Bead the Earth" which looks quite interesting.

Hope these links are as inspirational to you as they have been to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment