Sunday 14 September 2014

Beads Glorious Beads

About four weeks ago I stumbled upong paper beads (yet again on Pinterest). I stared intently at the photos, visited the websites, watched youtube clips, rolled up my sleeves, fished out my paper supplies, located a skewer and glue and then set forth to create my first paper bead.

Now I have a large jar full of misfits (for want of a better word) and a full on addiction to creating jewelery from paper beads as the photos below will attest...

The misfit jar (all beads that haven't been used for 'something' end up displayed here - you never know when they might come in handy for a new design
Earrings with matching necklace below
The necklace that matches the earrings above

The first piece of recycled jewelery created with pages from an atlas




My paper stash has grown dramatically as has my toothpick and skewer horde, the kitchen table is overrun with paints, jewelery findings, jars, buttons, glues, beads, paper beads,... I'm sure you get the picture! I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment