Wednesday 16 January 2013

Life's twists and turns

Isn't life a funny wee beast?

2013 finds us taking stock, tightening our belts even further and dreaming big. I have been perusing Tiny Houses, caravans, house trucks and motor homes   I've fallen in love with Tiny Homes but think that a Caravan or Motor home may be the road we take.

I have been reading a blog today written by a wonderfully adventurous (well she seems so to me at least) woman who is doing what I would dearly love to do... her blog can be found here. My DH has consented to picking up sticks in about 3 years time and touring our beautiful country with me so we now have a goal to work towards.

The idea of downsizing and in the process de-cluttering appeals alot, so much so that I have begun divesting our home of bits and pieces. Each item I get rid of by donating, listing for auction or just simply throwing away leaves me feeling just a little bit freer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment