Saturday 4 February 2012

Moving & all things fun

Next month we on the move again. As our current home isn't particularly well suited for our family (very cold & noisy) we have decided not to renew our fixed term tenancy and are actually heading back to where we were living a year ago. So it's boxes, packing tape, newspaper & bubble wrap everywhere while we sort, pack, de-clutter and move everything that isn't heavy furniture into storage for a few months.

Photo courtesy of aplacetojourney.com  
I'm in the process of tidying my art & craft gear, not an easy task because every time I sit down to tidy I end up creating new things and also more 'mess' lol.  I am hoping to get a dedicated area set up in our new (old) home complete with work area and appropriate storage, it won't be a huge area but I'm thinking that with the right storage solutions I should be able to continue my art, photography & crafts. 

Photo on the right has some ideas which I think could be useful.  What does your craft/art area look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment