Tuesday 31 January 2012

Decorated Metal Lunch Box

I love recycling, re-purposing, buying second hand and getting things for free is always a bonus. So you could probably understand why a sign by the bread that advertised  *buy two loaves and get a free lunch box* would catch my interest :) Imagine my delight when the lunch box turns out to be metal and covered in advertising, the perfect excuse to re-purpose it:-


Add black paper (the only colour I had enough of to cover the entire surface) and various stickers, punched & cut out shapes, a torso tag made I had lying around from previous burst of creativity, ART letters, a button, a scotty dog and a M as my first name begins with M and here is the end result :)
 








 And finally a photo of the treasures my Art lunchbox now holds :)



1 comment:

  1. Vey cute I have an old lunch book too ratty to use and too sweet to throw out! You just gave me an idea for organizing some of my crafting stuff (i.e. mess) on my desk. Maybe I will use it to store tickers, maybe for pastels. :-)

    Tess

    ReplyDelete