Saturday 13 August 2011

Spirit of Napier


This shot was taken early one morning in Napier a few years ago with my trusty Sony Cyber-shot, she is called the Spirit of Napier, currently she is being repaired (resurfaced I believe) to her former glory so isn't greeting the sun each morning, mores the pity. Once she's back on her plinth I will take my new toy - a Fuji FinePix S2950 - down and see if I can capture, an as dramatic, but better photograph.


Another photograph I took but in Taupo this time, in the centre of the township there is a park with the most awesome playground for children and towards the back of the park there are some gorgeously 'kiwi' carvings of which this is one.


This is another of my favourite photographs, a shot that I took in Ngaruawahia that I particularly like.

No comments:

Post a Comment