Sunday 17 July 2011

Have not blogged but have been busy....


I've been mucking around with playing cards of late. Spending many evenings over the past two weeks happily cutting out pictures and gluing them to playing cards and anything else even remotely the right size/shape. I've also surfed the web and learned all about Artist Trading Cards which I'm fascinated with. Above are two of my creations (not totally finished) but am happy with them for now. I have at least 30 more in the works - each one different.  I'm finding that the small size of playing cards less challenging than using A5 or A4 pages but just as satisfying.

I sourced alot of the images I've used from magazines purchased at a fantastic little second hand book store nearby called The Little Bookshop, a great place to visit with a good selection and very reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment