Wednesday 29 June 2011

Inspiration


I think I may be getting the hang of this!

You see inspiration keeps hitting me everywhere I go and with every webpage/blog/website I visit I come away with even more ideas and/or knowledge.

I can't believe I look forward to the junk mail being delivered just so that I can rat through and look for images/words which I can cut out. I happily spend my evenings cutting out the images/words or splattering paints onto pages, then waiting patiently for the paint to dry or glue to take so that I can get on with creating.

I don't always like the results, but I do enjoy the process. What I don't like I come back to later and try something else. Silhouettes, colours, words/test, prompts, paints, stencils, pencils, gel pens, fonts, stamps, glitter, inks, photos, pictures,  threads, patterns, doilies, textures, serviettes, pencils.... I could go on.... and on.

Often I make notes in my diary at work during lunchtime when ideas come out of no where so that I don't forget them and I'm going to get a small journal for my bedside table for when inspiration hits at 3am as it's beginning to.

Plain and simple I think (but don't tell anyone) that I may just be Addicted to Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment